Jax, Me, and the Surf

Jax, Me, and the Surf

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Preemptive Strike Realized

I put yesterday's plan into action.  I've isolated the anemone bowl as much as I can.

The rock close to the bowl has been moved to the back corners.  I think I have the coral where it needs to be for flow.  (knock on wood) There should be little else reason to necessitate moving rocks further.

Jax's Reef - in it's entirety

Close-up of back right corner where mushrooms are now housed.  The Peppermint Shrimp has claimed this corner as well, at least for now.

The isolated anemone.  We jokingly call this the anemone's "morning stretch".  It does this for a few hours each morning.

The back-left corner where the Star Polyps and Anthelia are now residing, as well as the Chaeto.  The anthelia receive really good flow in their current location.

No comments:

Post a Comment