Jax, Me, and the Surf

Jax, Me, and the Surf

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

T plus 67

Went to call my wife during lunch to see how the anemone was doing. That was when I saw she had already texted.

Apparently the anemone had readjusted itself in it's bowl and was filling it nicely. It was inflated and also had better color.

Not being able to wait for hours to see the anemone after work, I headed home... And it does look good.

Today before leaving for work, I gave the tank another feeding of zooplex and let that run for about an hour with the skimmer and filter off.

Also before leaving for work I turned the daylight lights off leaving just the actinics running. I did that because the anemone looked better earlier in the day before the daylights had kicked in. With this possible revelation I will be adjusting the lighting schedule. I'm thinking of leaving the actinics running for twelve hours still, but cutting back on the daylight. Maybe I'll start at four hours of daylight and increment that an hour or two a week until I find a sweet spot.

It's good to get good news...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment