Jax, Me, and the Surf

Jax, Me, and the Surf

Monday, March 28, 2011

T plus 8:00

Just checked the water and skim.  Skim is doing exceptionally well.  Water... it's OK.  I wish I got consistency from the test strips.  Maybe I'll save my pennies for a digital tester someday.

Here are some photo's of the progress:

The Anemone

Before Tribulation

Mar 28 03:32, just after 50%+ water change.  Very contracted.
Mar 28 04:20 under Actinics.  Still contracted, but not deflated.

Mar 28 12:15.  Was deflated during water test.
Water was a little low in salt with my rush to refill the tank.
It's upper portion has begun to inflate again since
correcting the situation.

The Star Polyp Coral:
Mar 28 12:15.  It is slowly beginning to re-open.

Spot Mushrooms:
Mar 28 12:15.  They are almost back to normal.

Encrusting Anthelia:
Mar 28 12:15.  Anthelia was barely affected.
Only a few arms retracted into their polyps.


No comments:

Post a Comment