Jax, Me, and the Surf

Jax, Me, and the Surf

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

And the Search Continues

During my errands yesterday I stopped by the LFS. Not a huge selection of Clownfish. Maybe had eight in the entire store. All were considered medium to large in size.  I'm looking for a group of three to five with sizes ranging like in the wild.

So I've spent a little bit of time today researching other LFSes... Without much luck. Some folks just don't understand how important websites are, or perhaps I place too much emphasis on them.

Either way there's not much to look at out there.

Perhaps it's time I become synchronistic with those of similar thought.  Perhaps I'll obtain them online.  I can always time the overnight order to arrive on a day off.  I've got just enough time to place an order and time it accordingly.

I'll have to ponder that, but not for too long.  Today's the day if it's going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment